June 2014 MNSCUG Meeting Reminder
REMINDER - Our next MN System Center User Group meeting will be an ALL DAY event Thursday, June 5th from 9am to 3:30pm at Microsoft's Edina HQ building - 6th Floor, Lake of the Woods. This will be a star studded extravaganza as we are pleased to welcome back presenter Wally Mead and guest participant Kent Agerlund. There is a hard limit to 100 attendees for this event. So please register in advance!
Lunch will be provided by
The following sessions are planned for the day -
- 9:00 - 10:00am Wally Mead (ConfigMgr)
- 10:15 - 11:15am Fred Bainbridge (App-V 5.0)
- 11:30 Lunch
- 11:45 - 12:45pm Fred Bainbridge (UeV 2.0)
- 1:00 - 2:00pm Robert Wakefield (AD Best Practices)
- 2:15 -3:15pm John Nelson (Configuring SQL for ConfigMgr)
There should be enough time for questions after each session, but if anything runs long we will hold a Q&A at the end.
Registration is free to the public, but please be sure to sign-up if you are attending so we can ensure everyone has food.
See you there!
- Created on .