Our Fortune 500 client is looking to hire a Systems Engineer whose primary responsibility will be working with SCCM. Below are a few notes about the role:
- Someone that is really deep into SCCM and not just doing deployments and packaging. They need to be able to work on and do configurations.
- Willing to look at someone who has worked on Desktop or server side of SCCM as long as Sr. level.
- Skills used outside SCCM will be DHCP, TCPIP, DNS, and Active Directory with Group Policy.
If this seems like something that you would be interested in feel free to reach out to me directly or let me know when a good time would be for us to chat. My name is Andy Schmad and I'm an IT Recruiter with Modis in Omaha, NE.
Looking for a technically proficient systems administrator or systems engineer with experience using most features of SCCM. SCCM work entails about half of job duties. Experience with other technologies that would be a bonus include: AD, SCOM, Office 365, password management software (like Thycotic Secret Server), print server management, supporting AD integration of multiple companies, and anti-virus. This is a permanent position for a growing company in Shakopee, MN.
More Articles ...
- MNSCUG March 2017 Meeting - Full Day Event
- Job opening - Senior Desktop Engineer SCCM
- MNSCUG February 2017 Notes
- MNSCUG March 2017 Notes