Local Job - Client Technologies Analyst
About API Group, Inc.
APi Group Inc. is a family of 43 independent companies spread over the US, Canada, and the UK in the life safety, industrial, and specialty construction industries. APi Group, Inc. is headquartered in New Brighton, Minnesota and was rated the number 6 specialty contractor by Engineering News-Record in their annual list of Top 600 Specialty Contractors.
APi Group, Inc. is an energetic organization providing leadership to a diverse family of companies dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to the construction industry. Proudly tracing our roots back to 1926, our organization is committed to our employees, and it is no surprise that our long-standing success is built on the teamwork of our workers contributing around the world. We believe the individual efforts of our employees uniting as a team make APi a great place to work and achieve. APi Group, Inc. is a company that employees want to associate with until retirement, and we make sure to invest in their development for proficiency in the industries we serve. We provide a solid financial foundation for our award-winning companies, top-notch training for our workforce, and we deliver dependable service to our clients and general contractors.
Job Description: Client Technologies Analyst
• Troubleshoots and diagnoses Client devices problems, recommends solutions, and performs preventative maintenance functions as required
• Manage Printer fleet across APi Group of companies including inventory, monitoring and reporting
• Analyzes print fleet across APi Group of companies and provide advice to companies regarding standardization, efficiencies and cost savings
• Manage Print services vendor relationships and associated Service Level Agreements
• Participates in creating and implementing client technologies standards and compliance metrics
• Delivers technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines
• Documents technical issues, solutions and support information
• Creates software install packages for all applications to ensure installation procedures are consistent
• Provides automated procedures for testing, configuration, and implementation of desktops
• Assists with Audio Visual selection and implementation as needed
• Responds to trouble tickets in timely manner
• Assists with other areas as assigned ie workstation management, application packaging, scripting, group policy and client backup
• Assists with Citrix implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting in a XenApp and XenDesktop environments
• Manage projects in an efficient, timely, and cost-effective manner
• Client focused with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Follows change control best practice
• 3+ years of Client Technologies experience in print management, client workstation, Audio Visual and other technologies
• Associate Degree or a combination of experience and education in a technical discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing and supporting Microsoft and Apple desktop environment utilizing Microsoft SCCM and JAMF Casper Suite
• Minimum 2 years’ experience troubleshooting hardware issues including desktop and laptops, printers, faxes, cellular devices, etc.
• Experience with installation, configuration, patching and troubleshooting of MS Windows OS (Windows 7, 8.x and 10)
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies and Windows registry
• Demonstrated experience performing testing and evaluation of hardware and software in a large corporate environment
• Excellent troubleshooting & research skills
• Willing to take ownership of systems and processes
• Professional, detail oriented team player with good organizational skills
• Able to provide high level of customer service in an ever-changing environment
• Must be capable of working in a team environment
• Remote printer support
• Packaging applications for network deployment
• BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Managed print services
• Audio Visual
• Microsoft SCCM experience a plus
• Experience managing Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop sites across multi-data center and multiple locations
- Created on .