Our next MN System Center User Group meeting will be Thursday, May 16th from 4:30pm - 7:15pm at Microsoft's new Edina HQ building - 6th Floor, Lake of the Woods.
This month's sessions will cover Orchestrator and a MMS session review.
System Center Orchestrator and Self Service Portals
Ben Schreiber (General Mills) will be covering a self-service portal using Service Manager, SharePoint, and Orchestrator.
- Create DFS shares w/security and permissions using SharePoint and Orchestrator
- Update a VMware virtual server's hardware, tools, and hot-swap options using Service Manager, SCCM, and Orchestrator.
- Add CPU using Service Manager and Orchestrator.
- Add memory using Service Manager and Orchestrator.
- Expand an existing VM disk using Service Manager and Orchestrator. (this was cool because we had to match up the windows drive letter with the VMware drive number)
- Orchestrator QA
- User driven discussion on highlights from MMS.
- Review my 10 top session picks.
- Group Q and A
NowMicro is sponsoring this month. We will have Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook give away for the best question during the Orchestrator session as well as some swag from MMS 2013.